Monday, October 08, 2007

Innovative Magazine Article

I was asked recently to contribute an article to Digitall Magazine, the in-house magazine for Samsung. I was not familiar with the magazine but have found its issues to be very interesting, focused mostly on new trends, new technologies and new ideas. I have a short article in the Fall 2007 article about the strengths and weaknesses of the Blue Ocean approach to strategic innovation.

Please check it out here and let me know what you think.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Jeffrey Phillips at 8:27 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Invertir en oro said...

I think that this post is very good, i would like to read more information about this topic.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous stop pre ejaculation said...

Thanks a lot for this time sharing of innovation about INNOVATIVE MAGAZINE ARTICLE. This is really the best website about innovation i have ever read.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home